Knog Kabana Coated Cable Locks - Available early November
Fresh from Down Under, locks by Knog! Lock up your new ride with a flexible, durable lock that has style. It's silicone coating won't scratch that beautiful paint job. According to Knog, the technology used on these fibre core cables makes the Knog sausage locks five times stronger than the competition.
- Length: 740 mm (~29 in.)
- Overall Diameter: 17mm (~2/3 in.)
- Steel Cable Core Diameter: 10 mm (~2/5 in.)
- Weight: 500 mg (~1.1 lbs.)
- Body: Patented seamless over-mould, with industrial grade UV stable silicone.
- Housing: No leverage points to ensure extra security against unwanted attacks
- Materials: Die Cast Zinc Alloy, nickel plated
- Lock Cable: Braided loose bound steel cable with fibre core (making cable more secure in the event of bolt cutter attack).
- Cutting Resistance: Offering superior resilience and flexibility compared with locks using standard braided steel cable cores. The unique combination of materials crush before cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- Keys: 3 color-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.